I work with individuals, couples, and families who want to improve relationships and enhance overall well-being.
To request an appointment, click the box below to be directed to my online booking system. Or you can call or text me at 858-337-6124. I offer no cost 30 minute consultations.
About Cristina Trette
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy both from the University of San Diego.
- I completed Ananda Yoga Teacher Training and have over 1000 hours of training in a variety holistic health modalities, including eastern and western bodywork modalities, whole foods nutrition, and somatic psychology.
- My clinical theoretical orientation is based on Attachment Theory, Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy.
- I have completed the first level of training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and currently in the process of receiving advanced training in the model.
- I received my Life Coach certification through Your Infinite Life Training and Coaching Company and completed addition training at The Life Purpose Institute.
- Previously, I provided services in the transformational recovery program at Shakti Rising where I supported women overcoming addictions, trauma, and abuse.
- Prior to that, I provided counseling at High Tech schools to children, teens, and their parents.
- I am the Co-Founder of Elevating Connection, which provides education and experiences for couples who want to enhance intimacy, connection, and communication.
- I am a Certified Joy of Parenting Instructor and completed Redirecting Children's Behavior Instructor Training.
- My office is located within the Soul of Yoga in Encinitas, California where yoga and meditation are offered on site throughout the day.
- You will find me to be open-minded, accepting, and compassionate. I honor and appreciate alternative lifestyles, beliefs, and practices. I am LGBTQ affirming.
- I am attachment parenting friendly.